Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Alexander Wang jersey dress......mmm....nice

I'm feeling the dress.
I'm loving the boots
I just don't love them together.
The dress is from Alexander Wang and is as usual Wang-tastic! I love a bit of draped jersey! I also love the back piece. (yes that random bit of fabric hanging down the models back)
But I think the boots are a little cheap with the dress. I don't know why. I'm normally a great one for a thigh high or knee high. However, this is not doing it for me. 
The dress is currently retailing at £920 at netaporter.com if your interested!
The boots are Giuseppe Zanotti and are £883 from netaporter.com. They are also recommending my bag of choice - the Alexander McQueen skull clutch box bag! See my photos from the Brown Thomas press day in the previous month for photos....

I've never been so sorry to leave something behind in the shop. I could practically hear my bank manager screaming!!!!! Oh well.......

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar