Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

What's in My Yoga Bag?



I've recently been going to yoga classes lately. I was drained with work and having anxieties, I knew going to the gym wasn't a solution. Good thing my co-worker invited me to her yoga class. And this is what I have been bringing with me:

1. Yoga outfit. The yoga class I go to starts an hour after I finish with work. So I usually bring my outfit with me such as sports bra, leggings, dri fit shirt, slippers, face towel and an extra shirt after the session.



2. Comb and hair tie. I bring with me my Hua mulan comb to fix my hair before and after class.

3. Water bottle. A reusable water that could keep hot water hot and cold water cold for a few hours.

4. I place a few drops of Human Nature Lavender essential oil on my temples.

5. Human Nature All-Natural Sanitizer in Floral Burst for after class spritz for my hands.

6. I transferred my Lazy Girl Dry Shampoo in an empty herb container and I apply it on my hair with an old but clean makeup brush.

7. Human Nature Skin Shield Lotion. The venue of our yoga class is in a gazebo in a middle of a garden, hence, we often get bitten by mosquitoes during a rainy day. Before classes start, I like to apply some mosquito repellent lotion, though I am not fond of the scent of this particular product, it does its job perfectly.

What are your workout essentials?


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar