Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Goodwill +$25 = A Fun Morning



Tuesday, I wrote about inexpensive ways to give yourself a treat (HERE), one of my favorites on the list is to go on a treasure hunt!



I love to head out to my favorite GOODWILL-SA at Highway 281 and Bitters Road to see what surprises await.(I hope to check out the new location at Bulverde and 1604 very soon).  It always takes me away from stress for awhile and puts a smile on my face as I leave the store with bargains!  Recently, I set a limit and decided not to exceed twenty five dollars....







For my $25, I scored:



1. A pair of nude flats (love)

2. A Coldwater Creek print blouse (perfect for teaching summer school)

3. A new Chico's cotton deep purple blouse.

4. Two books for my little grandson!





















Do you need a little treat?  Head out to Goodwill to see what you can find!!



Personal Trainer Report:  I CAN BARELY WALK!!  My thighs are so sore from squats!  I know, I know...it's a good thing!  Stick around to see where he takes me next.  We have not finalized my calorie count yet.  He is still assessing my metabolism.



Now, please join the bloggers of KATIE'S FAVORITE THINGS BLOG HOP! and have a wonderful Thursday!!







Thursday Favorite Things




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar