Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Beauty Review: Ever After I'm So Jelly, Pumpkin Spice

Hi guys!  I've been so busy lately it's insane.  If I'm not running around doing errands or cleaning the house I'm doing things with the kids or at their school.  Or I'm at soccer.  Or I'm at a LulaRoe party.  Thankfully the kids are on vacation now so next week I'll be able to catch up on some posts that I've fallen behind on.  Today's quickie post before I run off to a birthday party - see, never a break to be had - is a product I got at the recent Indie Shop event in Torrance, CA.  I picked up some body care products, one of which is this interesting jelly soap from Ever After.  It's called I'm So Jelly and it was fun to touch and smelled amazing so I had to get it.  You can pick up jelly soaps in the Ever After shop now in 5 holiday scents for $4 each.  Read on for my thoughts on this product!

*nothing to disclose*

Ever After: ShopFacebookInstagram

Read more »

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar