Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

In the Mail - Miscellaneous Red Sox

Yesterday in the mail I received an envelope containing my second trade on the trading card database.  This one was with Parsons0311.  This trade knocked three cards off my want list, and added three other really cool cards that I didn't know existed.

This is the first card in my Conlon Collection, The Sporting News.  I'd like to pick up all the Red Sox in this set.  I think they were released over a couple years.  I have a lot to go!  But you have to start somewhere.

John Burkett's 2003 Fleer Update card gives me three out of eleven in that team set.  Back in the day I didn't intentionally collect the update sets, so I've started listing some of them on my want list in hopes of picking them up via trades.

Hard hittin' Mark Whiten here from Fleer's 1995 Update set gives me five out of the nine Red Sox in it.

2007 Fleer Rookie Sensations of Jon Lester and Jonathan Papelbon.  These are just plain cool.  It remains to be seen if I start collecting these subsets.  If not, they will be terrific trade bait.

This 2007 Fleer Perfect 10 card of David Ortiz is also just plain neat.  Like the Rookie Sensations above, I wasn't even aware of this subset.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar